3. Cover the mixing bowl with plastic wrap or a damp kitchen towel and let it rest for 12-14 hours at room temperature. This step allows the dough to undergo a slow fermentation process, developing flavor and texture.
Ai Zhizhen is famous for her intelligence, and the elements of intelligence are all over the bathroom. Among them, the intelligent bathroom cabinet not only has a beautiful shape. It also has adjustable light bath room mirror, LED time display, anti-fog and other functions, which can be combined with intelligent toilet, shower room, bathtub, hardware shower, electric towel rack and other intelligent products to form a complete full-health intelligent system, so that the bathroom becomes a harbor to relax, relieve fatigue and adjust mood.
3. Pat dry the green beans using a clean kitchen towel or paper towels.
Hanging toiletry bags are an excellent option for men who value convenience. These bags can be easily hung on a hook or towel bar, allowing you to access your grooming essentials effortlessly. Additionally, a hanging bag keeps your countertops clutter-free and prevents accidental spills. Look for a sturdy hook and a design that offers stability when hanging.
4. After kneading, shape the dough into a ball and place it in a greased bowl. Cover the bowl with a clean kitchen towel and allow the dough to rise for approximately one hour or until it doubles in size.
When there is a fire and you are surrounded by smoke, cover your mouth and nose with a smoke mask or dry or wet towels, and immediately lie on the ground and crawl under the smoke. In addition, fire evacuation drills can be conducted to determine the safe evacuation route of each class in advance, so that children can be familiar with each passage of the kindergarten, so that in the event of a fire, they can act in a unified manner under the direction of teachers, evacuate safely, and quickly leave the fire. 3, food hygiene and safety education. Most children like to eat snacks, but also like to put all kinds of things into their mouth, so it is easy to cause food poisoning.